Sunday, February 5, 2017

~Art Quote...So Me!~

I LOVE The Following Quote...
Because It Fits Me Perfectly...
And The Following Is Exactly...
Why I Don't Take Classes....
To "Learn" "Improve", etc...
My Funked Up Art

"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do." -Edgar Degas

It's Also The Reason...
I Started Hickety Pickety ....
And Designing Patterns...
I Was So Intimidated....
By The Few Patterns I Had Purchased...
There Was NO Way...
I Could Sew Like They Instructed...
But, When I Started Just Creating...
How & What Came Naturally To Me...
Then It Was EASY!!

When I Create....
My Funked Up Art...
I'm Not Trying To Do...
What Someone Taught Me...
I Don't Want To Learn ...
How To Paint Realistic Eyes...
Or Anything For That Matter!!!

I Would Then Be Dwelling...
On What I Was Taught...
And Not Just Going With What...
Comes Naturally To Me...

Even If It Means...
My Art Will Always Be...
FUNKED UP!!!

Enjoy!!