Monday, February 20, 2017

~Cheap Ass Artist~

That's What I Should Have Called...
This Mixed Media Art Stuff I'm Doing...
"Cheap Ass Art"...
Instead Of "Funked Up Art"...
Cuz I'm The Cheapest When It Comes...
To Buyin' Art Supplies...

I Use The Cheapest Acrylic Paints....
I Use The Cheapest Pencils & Markers...
My Most Favorite Art Tool....
Is A No. 2 Pencil...
Yep, Just A Standard Old Writing Pencil...

Let's Talk Paint Brushes...
I've Not Bought A Paint Brush ....
Probably In Over 10 Years...
I Use Kid Water Color Brushes Mostly...
The Cheapest I Can Find...
If I Need One That Has Less Bristles...
I Just Cut 'em Off...
As I'm Pretty Sure All The Bristles...
Are Plastic...lol

My Other Brushes...
Are Ones That Came In A Pack...
For Like 8 Different Kind Of Brushes...
For $4 Or So....

Cuz I Firmly Believe...
Expensive Art Tools...
Are NOT Gonna Improve What I'm Makin'...
So If Havin' The Lack Of Funds...
Is What's Holdin' Ya Back...
From Creatin' Some Art...

I'm Here To Tell Ya...
Just Go For It!!!
Buy Some Cheap Ass Art Supplies..
And Have Some Fun!!!

 
Enjoy!!