Wednesday, March 15, 2017

~Before & After Mixed Media~

If You Are Like Me...
I Probably Won't Live Long Enough...
To Dabble In All The Things I Find Interesting...
I Pretty Much Like All Things Crafty...
And I've Dabbled In Lots Of 'em...

Cross Stitch, Rug Hooking, Paper Mache,
Soldering, Wood Crafting, Chalk Ware,
Knitting, Crocheting, Paper Beads,
Punch Needle, Mixed Media, Embroidery..
Even Latch Hook Way Back In The 70's...
And I'm Sure I'm Missing Many...

I'm Still Doin' Mixed Media..
But, Lately I've Been Bit By The Yarn Bug Again..
I Seem To Get Bored More Quickly...
As I've Gotten Older...

When I First Discovered Mixed Media...
It Filled My Head Every Minute Of The Day...
Thinkin' Of What To Make...
About The Fun Supplies....
And On And On...

I Find The Excitement Of It...
Is Wearing Off A Bit For Me...
As In April Will Mark A Year...
Since I First Started Creating...
My Funked Up Art...
 
What's Next For Me?
I Bought The Supplies For Polymer Clay..
Maybe Doing Some Mosaics...
Maybe Some Clay Jewelry...

Time To Mix It Up Again...
Before I Get Too Burned Out...
On The Mixed Media...

Hope You Are Creating Something Fun Today!