Thursday, March 2, 2017

~Blah, Blah, Blah~

Thank Goodness I Have A Workroom...
What Most Call A Studio...
Since I Did Hickety Pickety As A JOB...
Full Time For Over 20 Years...
I've Always Called My Creative Space...
My "Workroom"....

This Room Was Floor To Ceiling...
Hickety Pickety On Every Surface...
For 20 Plus Years...
Then 9 Years Ago...
I Burned Out Completely...
And Emptied Out This Room..
It's A BIG Space...

Took Down All The Wallpaper....
Patched Up All The Nail Holes...
Painted, Etc...
Sold Lots Of My Supplies...
Stored The Rest In The Attic...
And Turned My "Workroom"...
Into A Play Room For The Grand Babes...

Then About 3 Years Ago Or So...
I Started Gettin' The Itch To Create Again...
Slowly I Started Fillin' Up This Space...
With My Creatin' Stuff  Once Again...

There's Still Plenty Of Room For The Grand Babes...
Couch, Love Seat & Chairs For All To Hang Out...
Big Screen TV...
All The Must Have's For Kids Ya Know..

Such  A Great Space For Creatin'..
I Can Walk Away And Leave The Mess...
 There's Absolutely No Rhyme Or Reason...
How I Decorate In Here!!
Photo Below Shows What I See When I Look Up From My Computer Desk..
 
(Peek At Quilt I Made 35 Years Ago...Big Paper PomPom I Made Hanging From Ceiling..
Primitive Christmas Doll Hanging On Quilt...Antique Stuffed Bunnies Atop And Old
Crusty Painted Cabinet.... BLOOM Canvas Can Be Found Here...
 
I Can Mix My Primitive Hickety Pickety Hand Mades...
With My Funked Up Art Canvases!
I Can Have Valentine, Easter, Fall, Halloween & Xmas...
All Mixed Together Down Here...All Year Round!!!

I'm At A Stage In My Life....
That I'm Really Startin' To LOVE Color!
I Wouldn't Have Imagined Years Ago...
That I'd Be Makin' Funked Up Art!

Only Thing I Wish...
Is That I Had Another House...
To Decorate In Only BRIGHT BOLD Colors...
And Have Funked Up Art Everywhere!!!

I'm Too Late In The Game...
Too Much Money Invested ....
To Do A Complete Overall Of My House ...
BUT, I Do Plan On Tuckin'...
My Funked Up Art...
Here & There...

I Feel Every Space...
Should Be A Bit Funked Up!!!

Enjoy!