Friday, April 21, 2017

~Things Change~

If Ya Have Watched Any Of My YouTube Videos...
Ya'll Notice Many Times...
I Start Workin' On A Canvas...
Sayin' What It's Gonna Be...
For Instance...
A Couple Of Times...
I Said I Was Workin' On Creatin'...
A "Cow Head"...
Both Times Those Canvases...
Ended Up Being...
Florals...

I Normally Have An Idea...
Of What I'd Like To Try...
But, More Than Not...
The Backgrounds...Lead The Way...

My Latest 2 Canvases...
Proved All The Above To Be True..
I Had Recently Done A...
"Boston Terrier" Canvas...
And Was Gonna Create...
A Couple Of Small "Boston Terrier" Canvases...

After Buildin' Up The Backgrounds...
I Walked Away From 'em While They Dried...
When I Returned...
I Saw THE TWINS!

Definitely NOT Boston Terriers...
LOL

http://www.sonjasandell.com/collections/funked-up-originals/products/original-canvases-the-twins

(click on photo for more info)
 


I Have Realized...
Over The Past Year Since...
I Have Started This Journey Into...
Mixed Media...
Just Goin' With The Flow...
Is The Way To Go!!

Enjoy!